Thursday, July 21, 2005

You like me!

Okay, so I found out tonight that I have a dedicated fan who actually reads this sight! Yes Jenn, I'm talking about you. So, that has motivated me to post tonight. I have to keep my public happy. Now, what to write about? Let's start with this:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
1. I open my bathroom drawer this morning while I'm getting ready, and there is a ginormous brown spider in there under the bag of cough drops. I HATE spiders. In the time it took me to go get the spray, it disappeared, so now I know that there is a huge spider in my bathroom somewhere.

2. Because of the spider, I was running late and didn't have time to grab anything but swiss cake rolls for breakfast. I ate them at my desk at work, feeling sicker by the bite, and then when I was finished I discovered that I had a perfectly good package of blueberry muffins in my desk drawer. I would have much rather had the blueberry muffins and not the swiss cake rolls.

3. Something happened at work where I was forced to write a very long explanatory email about why something was not my fault. I hate when I have to explain my self in a defensive way.

4. I know I said 3 things that pissed me off in one day, but I am pretty damn clumsy and that pissed me off today too.

So, now that's out of the way. I did have a very nice after work shirley temple with a girl that I work with and another girl that I used to work with. It was supposed to be a bunch of us, kind of like a reunion, but most of them canceled (that pissed me off too). So it was just the three of us.

I was talking to one of the girls tonight, and she wasn't familiar with blogs, so I thought I would share my little addiction with you. I tried to link many of them in the "links" section on the side there, but only 3 out of the 4 work, and I just don't feel like messing with it. So here are some blogs that I check out pretty religiously:

http://trent.blogspot.com/
I love this one and check it daily. This is a celebrity blog and he is hilarious! He is a gay teacher, and he loves music and concerts and pop culture. I love his sense of humor.

http://conversationsfamouspeople.blogspot.com/
This is another pretty funny one. Another celebrity blog written by someone who calls herself "Distressed Jeans." She cracks me up.

Okay, there are more but I got bored with posting them. This is enough to give you guys a good start. Well, I'm going to stop writing for a while, but I think I'll post more later.

1 "You love me":

At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for thinking of your "public". I feel very satisfied now...hee, hee. Keep them coming and I'm going to try my best to keep up with you on my new blog.

Jenn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home