Monday, May 16, 2005

Year old cake

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Brent's mom kept our cake in her freezer. Honestly, I was not looking forward to eating this thing. I know it's tradition, but year old frozen cake did not sound appetizing. After we unwrapped it from its layers of tin foil, plastic wrap and duct tape, we took it out of the box and just stared at it for a few minutes. I was preparing myself for the worst. We didn't cut pieces, just used a fork to cut into it, figuring we would only want a bite just to say we ate some.

Well, we ended up chowing down on it. It was still good! I should thank Linda for her magnificent food storage skills. Then we threw the rest away. We stayed home and just hung out tonight, since we celebrated over the weekend. I am exhausted anyway. I've been so tired lately.

Happy anniversary everyone.

0 "You love me":

Post a Comment

<< Home