Saturday, June 25, 2005

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Here is a picture of baby at 9 weeks old. Click on it for a bigger view. We had this ultrasound done this past Monday. We could see the heartbeat fluttering, and see it move. It's heart is beating at 178 beats per minute. My due date is still January 22. I am doing good, busting out of my pants a little. I have to keep them unbuttoned most of the time, and I'm trying to wear looser shirts. Other than that, I still have had no real morning sickness, though some days I come real close. I am eating like a horse and still tired all the time.

Camping was fun, we made it through okay. It rained really bad Saturday afternoon, I thought our tent was a goner, but it survived. I highly recommend Coleman tents! Besides a few mosquito bites, I came out okay.

Today we are hanging out and cleaning the house, which was badly needed. I'll post more soon.

1 "You love me":

At 1:56 AM, Blogger Megan said...

"We could see the heartbeat fluttering, and see it move."

Awww : D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home