Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I told you

I knew I wouldn't be so good about keeping up with this thing. I don't even have anything to write about tonight, just figured I would. Actually, a lot is going on right now, but I can't write about all of it. We are still house shopping. The cute Venice house didn't work out. The day we were supposed to go see it, the people called us and told us that they signed a contract the night before, so we didn't even get to go look at it. We have seen many other houses, and we are just trying to take things slowly. It's hard to do when some houses sell in 24 hours! This is a frustrating process and I can't wait till it's over.

Only 17 days until graduation, and even fewer until school is done. Next week is the last week of actual classes, then it's on to finals, which I only have 2. Then, sweet relief. I won't know what to do with my nights! I am really wanting to go somewhere lately. Brent is going on a golf trip in June, and I want to go do something. I was thinking about San Francisco, but ticket prices are a little high right now.

0 "You love me":

Post a Comment

<< Home