Thursday, May 12, 2005

Busy Day

I don't have much time to write today, but just wanted to say that Graduation went great. It was amazingly boring, but other than that, great! It was a beautiful evening, the ceremony was right on the bay at sunset. I'm going to try to post a couple of pictures tonight if I have time. We are going to Orlando tomorrow right after work, so I have to do laundry and get my stuff together. We are going to Disney on Saturday and I can't wait! I haven't been to Disney in so long, and Brent and I have never been together. Some people think it's silly that I like the Magic Kingdom so much, but I guess it just has a lot of happy memories for me. One of my favorite memories is the time that Angie and I went when we were in high school.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Hope everyone is having a good day! I am ready to go home and it's only 10:45am.

0 "You love me":

Post a Comment

<< Home