Wednesday, April 13, 2005

It's Official...

I've gotten a few responses back from a few different people, and there is one thing they all agree on - I'm a dork! I happily agree that I am, so that's out of the way. I'm at work right now, wasting time on my lunch hour, and everywhere I go online they are talking about Britany Spears being pregnant by that scumbag. I am tired of hearing about it already. Not much else is going on. I am constantly online checking out realty websites. I'm pretty sure we are selling the house next month and moving to Sarasota. We have a realtor helping us check out listings, and this weekend we are probably going to drive around and look at some neighborhoods. Last weekend we looked at a house FSBO and it was okay on the outside, and pretty gross inside. If you know that people are coming over to look through your house, wouldn't you at least pick up a little? They has dirty clothes on the floor, it stunk, and there were spider-webs everywhere! Just gross. The scary thing is that Brent said they probably did straighten up a little, so what might it have looked like before? Brent was talking about wanting to move to Colorado, that is until they had that big blizzard last week. Now he's not so sure :-). Well, I guess my hour is about over. Angie - did you notice that all of the reunion stuff is gone from the BHS website? Now it doesn't even mention it. Wierd.

24 DAYS TILL GRADUATION!!

1 "You love me":

At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like you've had a few responces, and while some people think your a dork, I think your cool. It's a great way for your friends and family to see whats up. By the way who is this hot guy named Brent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home