Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Here we go again...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This Thursday we leave for Maine. I am really looking forward to it, mostly because I am getting out of work for a few days. We are flying in to Portland and going to a town called Litchfield, pretty much in the middle of nowhere. Friends of my parents have a week long party, people camp, there's a big horshoe tournament, white water rafting, bands...it is a lot of fun. I am not looking forward to the camping part and sleeping on an air mattress, but I'll make do. I'm going to take lots of pictures and post some of them when we get back. On our way from Portland we have to stop in to the LL Bean store in Freeport, I'm sure I can kill a couple of hours in there.

Orange kool-aid is the absolute best beverage of all time.

0 "You love me":

Post a Comment

<< Home