Thursday, July 28, 2005

I am going to cry. Exactly 2 weeks after it broke last time, the air conditioner is broken again. I've come to find out that even though we just spent $1600, that was only for the compressor. Now the air handler is broken. The air handler will probably cost another $1000. This thing is determined to take every bit of money that I've worked so hard to save. So now I sit here at 9:37 on Thursday night, in a warm house, feeling like I am going to break down in tears any minute over an air conditioner. It is at times like these when I wonder if owning a house is really worth it. I know that in the long run it is, but right now it sucks. Pulling weeds sucks, painting rooms sucks, and broken air conditioners and garage door openers suck. I wish I could just call the landlord and have him take care of it and pay for it. Unfortunately, I am the landlord.

0 "You love me":

Post a Comment

<< Home