Monday, October 10, 2005

Mondays

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?: My belly
2. How much cash do you have on you?: about $2.50
3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?: Best
4. Favorite plant?: ummmm...I kill a lot of plants, don't know if I have a favorite. I do but I don't know the name of it.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?: Home
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?: It's called "Funky"
7. What shirt are you wearing?: a pink Old Navy maternity sweater
8. Do you "label" yourself?: sometimes
9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing?: Westies
10. Light or dark room? dark room to sleep would be nice right now.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?: She seems cool.
12. Do you know what an 8-track is?: yes, but never had one.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?: Watching tv, waiting for Brent.
14.What does text message you received on your cell phone say?: The last one says "I want ice cream."
15. Do you ever click on Pop-ups or banners?: No
16. What's a saying that you say a lot?: "I hate my job."
17. Who told you they loved you last? Brent
18. Last furry thing you touched?: Brent
19. How many hours a week do you work?: 40
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? 2 that I found from a looong time ago.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?: 21 or 22
22. Your worst enemy?: The company I work for.
23. What is your current desktop picture?: A lighthouse from when we were in Maine.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Peace out."
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to erase all of your regrets, what would you choose?: million bucks.
26. Who are you thinking about right now? Shania Twain. Her song is on the radio.

0 "You love me":

Post a Comment

<< Home