Thursday, September 22, 2005

So, did anyone else watch Lost last night?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I love that show. The beginning was so weird! Trent had some great details on his site that I never would have caught. That is what that show is all about, paying attention to all the small details that somehow bring everything together.

I have been spending too much time on this blog today while I'm at work. I'm supposed to be working! Being here in itself is work. Dealing with this place is almost unbearable. But anyway. I don't want to talk about work and I don't want to talk about the baby because I feel like lately those 2 subjects are all that I talk about. They are always first and foremost on my mind.

2 "You love me":

At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Alissa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home