Wednesday, September 14, 2005

My Guilty Pleasure...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I have to admit it - I am hooked on this show. It started about a month ago. Damn that MTV, running a marathon one Saturday. Before that, I had never seen an episode. I thought it was so stupid. Why would I want to watch a bunch of spoiled rich brats, and I thought it was probably really scripted. But that Saturday I found myself watching one episode after another, and then watching it on Tuesday nights. I realized how hooked I was when this weekend I went to Blockbuster and rented the entire first season, and watched it in 1 day. I also watched all of the bonus features, the cast interviews, all of it. Don't think less of me. It's a really good show. I love the backstabbing, the love triangles, the jealousy. It is so high school and maybe I just miss that. Brent doesn't get it, but I just think it's because he had kind of a boring high school experience, especially when it came to girlfriends. There was never any drama. I had lots of drama, so maybe that's why I can relate more.

2 "You love me":

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Angie said...

I am now addicted to Laguna Beach. Thanks a lot. It is so pathetic and I love it. I think Jason is a big jerk.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Alissa said...

Jason is a moron who can't string together a sentence containing more than 3 words. I love Stephen and I love Kristen. I highly suggest that if you are bored (and even if you're not)you rent the first season. Don't be embarrassed to ask for it at the video store. I was a little bit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home