Saturday, January 14, 2006

Still pregnant

Its been a longtime since I've posted. I have been focusing all of my energy on figuring out a way to get this baby out. Last night was a full moon, and I was convinced that would do it. No. Everyone, doctor included, keeps telling me to have sex. I will admit that we've tried that route and no results yet, although Brent has been walking around with a big smile on his face. At my last doctor's appointment on Thursday, she completely violated me and then told me I was only a "fingertip." That did not make me happy. They scheduled me to be induced on the 22nd, and I am really hoping that it doesn't come to that. My due date is 4 days away, I have another doctor appointment the day after and I am hoping that they give me some really good news. Everyday I wake up thinking "I think today is the day." I can't wait for the actual day!

1 "You love me":

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Alberto said...

Congratulations for your blog! Before and after, wow! Congratulations for being pregnant. And you really see beautiful and attractive!

Greetings from Mexico to you and your husband!

Al

 

Post a Comment

<< Home